Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Update: Artist Located!

I was going through my collection of business cards and discovered that I had one from Yvonne Gayle Butler, whose work you saw in this post.  I took a chance and called the number.  The person who answered took a message and I soon received a return call from her daughter.  After I explained the purpose of my call, I was told that Yvonne would be in touch.  About 2 hours later I was talking to her in Paris!


Yvonne has since dropped the "Butler" to become Yvonne Gayle.  She is living primarily in Paris, though she visits New York frequently.  She has been exhibiting in Paris galleries recently.  As soon as we have established an email correspondence and she has a chance to check out the blog, I'm sure it will be interesting to follow her career and see how she is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment